Before you read the formal statement, I Greg Moul, B.C DOgood LLC, believe it’s necessary to let you know I am a member of the 12 Step community. I respect everyone’s right to remain anonymous and assure your anonymity and privacy will be respected. I have no interest in your personal inventory or preferences. I have been assured by my service provider the information on the forms is not stored on the site or on their server.
Got Serenity.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
According to the answers that you have chosen, your Web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe’s Children’s program.
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact DailyInventory.com at the following addresses and numbers:
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org